Thursday, January 22, 2009

take heart...

When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

When my heart is faint . . . lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

O Lord, I am oppressed; be my pledge of safety!—Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.

“I am but a little child. I do not know how to go out or come in.”—If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God . . . and it will be given him.

Who is sufficient for these things?—For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh.—“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

“Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven. . . . Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.”

My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food . . . when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night.

Ps. 94:19; Ps. 61:2; Isa. 38:14; Ps. 55:22; 1 Kings 3:7; Jas. 1:5; 2 Cor. 2:16; Rom. 7:18; 2 Cor. 12:9; Matt. 9:2, 22; Ps. 63:5, 6

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Praise God for how awesome He is! Thanks for reminding me of His tender love and care. xo C