Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun!

SO, my entries are going to take a bit of a turn here! Recently, I discovered that rather than trying to fit into the mold of being a "soft and subtle woman" that instead I am going to embrace being the happy, bright, "up" woman that God created me to be! After wearing gray tones for over a year, I am now wear COLOR again, and it feels so so so good!!! (that is the modified version of my journey, haha) I plan to expound later, but I am going to be keeping a journal of sorts of the fun, light-hearted things that I am now allowing myself to do and be.

SO, today, my excitement is that I went outside in the snow and shot some hoops. We've lived here for over a year, and this is my first time shooting hoops. It was so INVIGORATING!!! Instead of dreading snow in the future (esp. the driving part) I am going to hope it snows so that I can run around like a goof and throw a basketball around, haha.

No comments: